Breaking: Clinton-Abedin PedoGate Video Found On Dark Web

A video featuring Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin engaging in sex acts with an underage girl is now available on the dark web. The NYPD claims the video made seasoned police officers cry and is the “Rosetta Stone” of information connecting senior politicians, such as Clinton, to an elite pedophile ring. David Zublick takes you from the halls of power in Washington to the gates of Hell in this special report!

9 Responses to Breaking: Clinton-Abedin PedoGate Video Found On Dark Web

1. skylar says:

It is said that they torture and filet a young girls face and lay the flesh on their own. They then drink the blood in honor of their rituals. Downloading would throw you in jail.

2. Susan Chrislip says:

How dare you! Soliciting people for $ to get information on the Dark Web! You’re just as sick as the ones you are “reporting” on! You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

3. David Lamon says:

Another proof of what I have been trying to get people to see about the left in this country and what drives them more than anything else. They are BAAL and MOLECH worshipers gods of sexual immorality and child sacrifice. That is the spirit behind the Democrat Party and why they must be disbanded as a party.

4. John M Ferrando says:

Oh my God, how much longer will this evil be allowed; I beseech you for that is good in this world to bring a hault to this horror…Amen

5. RICHIE says:

WELL DONE TEAM GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE

6. John C. Devine says:

I believe that the reason for not releasing this information is making this information prohibited and unseen. I
    understand and believe that thils is available. Now , I am spending time talking to health care professionals, ministers, and others who if I cannot name of both political parties. I can say that without proof that they told them about, they say this is “fake news” and until I can prove what photos will find provable information or just lock them all up in a prison.