The Cambridge Dictionary defines:
- “deplorable” as very bad; its synonyms include abominable, abysmal, ghastly, putrid, and repulsive.
- “virulent” as dangerous, poisonous, hateful and violent.
- “dregs of society” as the part of something that is considered unimportant and unwanted.
During the 2016 presidential campaign on September 9, 2016, although she means to rule over us as POTUS, Hillary Clinton contemptuously called millions of Americans “basket of deplorables”.
That’s arrogance that’s so off-the-scale, it’s Luciferian.
Last Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018, the former Vice President of the United States of America publicly called millions of Americans “virulent people” and “dregs of society”.
Biden made those remarks in his speech at the annual Human Rights Campaign dinner in Washington, D.C., September 15, 2018.
Human Rights Campaign is the largest LGBT civil rights advocacy group and political lobbying organization in the United States.
To an enthusiastic crowd of advocates of LGBTQ rights, Biden attacked the millions of Americans who support President Trump, accusing them of “intolerance” and committing a “crime” of prejudice by using religion or culture as a “license to discriminate”.
Biden said (beginning at the 38:23 mark in the CSPAN video):
“We face an administration and some of its most ardent right-wing supporters from the Ku Klux Klan…and the Alt Right are trying to undo all the progress you have made, that Barack [Obama] and I have made for you….
Using religion or culture as a license to discriminate demonize the community, individuals, to score political points is no more justifiable around the world than it is at home and our policies should reflect that. [Cheers and applause]
But despite losing in the courts and in the court of public opinion, these forces of intolerance remain determined to undermine and roll back the progress you all have made. This time they — not you — have an ally in the White House. They’re a small percentage of the American people, virulent people, some of them the dregs of society. And instead of using the full might of the executive branch to secure justice, dignity, safety for all, the president uses the White House as a literal, literal bully pulpit, callously exerting his power over those who have little or none.”
H/t LifeNews and FOTM reader Big Lug
- AG Jeff Sessions knows Joe Biden is a pedophile
- Joe Biden tells 13-year-old girl he’s horny (this post was burnt down by WordPress on August 15, 2018, and is irretrievable)
- Security guards evict man for confronting Joe Biden about his pedophilia
- Biden’s birthday gift to Obama: a child’s bracelet with a pizza charm
- Vice President Joe Biden likes to swim nude in front of female Secret Service agents